The HeartSaver CPR and AED course designed by the American Heart Association is provided to students of all ages and professions. Upon completion of the course you will receive your CPR card which expires two years from completion.
Key CPR attributes you will learn:
- AHA Chain of Survival
- Latest cardio pulmonary resuscitation guidelines
- Single and two Rescuer CPR and AED techniques
- CPR and AED for adults, children and infants
- Provide choking relief for adults, children and infants
- Rescue breathing for adults, children and infants
- Use of bag-mask and protective gear
- Hands on practice of CPR technique
- Course Fee: $50
- Student Manual is provided in course fee and will be provided at time of class.
*Please choose a CPR class in Ocala from the calendar below and register online now! You may also register via phone at (352) 653-8821. Special date and times can be arranged on request.