Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
The American Heart Association ACLS Provider classes are designed to expand upon the skills learned in the Basic Life Support class. The ACLS Provider course is intended for medical professionals or those who require ACLS Certification.
Key ACLS Course Objectives:
- Apply BLS, Primary and Secondary Assessment sequences
- Perform all skills of Basic Life Support
- Discuss early recognition and management of respiratory arrest, ACS and Stroke including appropriate disposition
- Perform early management of bradysrrhythmias and tachyarrhythmias
- Recognize Cardiac Arrest
- Perform early management of cardiac arrest
- Discuss termination of resuscitation
- Discuss transfer care of patient and post cardiac arrest care
- Written Exam
- Skills test
- Course Fee: $110
- Student Manual Required for Course ($50)
*Please choose a ACLS class in Ocala from the calendar below and register online now! You may also register via phone at (352) 653-8821. Special date and times can be arranged on request.